- A comprehensive guide to 80 of Britain’s finest artisan cheesemakers
- Over 230 cheeses with tasting notes, drink matching and photos
- Individual cheesemaker biographies included
- Author visited every cheesemaker featured and is the founder of #CampaignforBritishArtisanCheese
- The perfect read for all cheese lovers
Do you know your Suffolk Blue from your Brighton Ewe? Perhaps you prefer Nanny Muffet to Dumpling? These are just 4 of the cheeses featured in Gimblett’s Guide to the Best of British Cheeses. The first published guide which aims to do for cheese what wine guides have done for the best wines each year. This book not only highlights the very best in British cheesemaking but also provides tasting notes and drink matching to enhance your enjoyment of the best artisan cheeses available in the UK today.